Customized, one-on-one guidance specifically for individuals with Asperger’s Syndrome (and similar autism spectrum profiles) and Nonverbal Learning Disorder
The Interview Intensive offers personalized support for new graduates and experienced job seekers. You will learn the purpose of common interview questions, and how to communicate your abilities to employers. During the coaching sessions we will:
- Develop a list of anticipated questions based on the specific job you are seeking
- Determine a response to each that highlights your capabilities
- Address tricky situations like lack of internship, job loss, difficulty with eye contact, etc.
- Create a specific plan for practicing and improving skills
- Conduct a mock interview with feedback
Depending on your needs, the coaching sessions can address interview basics, such as:
- Proper attire, grooming, and body language
- How the process works
- What to bring
- Greetings and conveying enthusiasm
- How to research a company and hiring manager
- Right and wrong questions to ask
- Disclosure and accommodations
- Other questions or concerns
The Interview Intensive includes: 8 interactive coaching sessions of 1 hour each … resume review with written suggestions … 1 hour mock interview with feedback … handouts and resources customized to your needs. The fee is $995.00.
This program is designed for individuals who are seeking competitive employment and jobs that require a resume. Sessions can take place via telephone, Skype, or in-person at the Forward Motion Coaching office in greater Boston.
Schedule a Free, 30-Minute Session
To find out whether the Interview Intensive is right for you, email me at Barbara@ForwardMotion.info to schedule a free, 30-minute information session. (Applies to prospective new clients who have not previously had a free session to discuss other coaching services. There is one free session per family.)