Consultations are available for parents, professionals, and employers seeking guidance about transition or career planning, choosing the right job or career, workplace performance, or other topics.
NEW! Asperger’s/Autism Employment Coach Certification Begins 9/16/19 — Application Required
This comprehensive, 12-week program takes place live over the Internet. Participants will learn how to coach adults on the spectrum to choose the right job/career, find employment, and stay hired. In addition to weekly sessions, the program features a supervised practicum. Click here to learn more.
Professional Development Training: Finding Employment that Works for Individuals with Asperger’s Syndrome/Autism
This full day training is designed for career counselors, coaches, vocational rehabilitation specialists, clinicians and other professionals who want to be better equipped to to guide these students and clients. In additional to scheduled seminars, this training can be offered at your agency, organization or group. Click here for information about the live, virtual seminar on February 28, 2019. The event qualifies for GCDF credits.
Workshops & Training
The following workshops and presentations can be tailored to the needs of your organization or group. They range from 90 minutes to half- and full-day trainings. If you don’t see what you are looking for, contact us to discuss a customized program.
- Career Guidance for Individuals with Asperger’s Syndrome
- Employment for Individuals with Asperger’s Syndrome
- Managing Employees with Asperger’s Syndrome
- From I.E.P to J.O.B: Transitioning to Employment
- Networking for the Not-So-Socially Savvy
- Finding the Right Job or Career
- Getting Hired: Planning and Effective Job Search
- Workplace Communication Skills
- Disclosure and Accommodation Strategies
- Improving Executive Functioning
For more information about consultations and presentations, call 617-690-2127, or email Barbara@ForwardMotion.info.